The BitcoinPlus Network
On 25/10/2018 - BitcoinPlus Version 2.7.0 was released to the public. Blog Post
On 17/10/2018 - BitcoinPlus Version 2.7.0 RC2 was released to the public. Blog Post
On 08/10/2018 - BitcoinPlus Version 2.7.0 RC1 was released to the public. Blog Post
This RC1 is based on Bitcoin 0.13 which has all the latest soft forks. The current default wallet 2.6.0 is based on Bitcoin 0.7. Most notably The RC1 brings with it BIP9 which is the segregated Witness BIP9 Soft Fork.
During the first part of 2017 the XBC network was assisted through 'The XBC Project'. This was a group of developers and enthusiasts who were keen to see the XBC Network thrive. At the time the XBC Project's main priority was increasing User Adoption.
In June 2017 - The XBC Project hired Bushtar (Lead Developer of Feathercoin) to start developing the XBC Wallet.
On 01/10/2018 'The XBC Project' disbanded and all XBC assets were taken on by Bushnell Crypto Development Ltd.
On 08/10/2018 BitcoinPlus Version 2.7.0 RC1 was released to the world. Read more on our blog.
An updated Roadmap and New priorities will be published in due course.
Bushnell Crypto Development Ltd will continue to assist with the following either directly or indirectly through 3rd Party XBC Enthusiasts/Contributers -
- Frequent updates to the Bitcointalk Forum Thread
- Frequent Website Updates – Blog Posts, Coin Specs etc
- Frequent Social Media Updates – Facebook and Twitter
- Frequent Wallet Updates for all Platforms – Windows, Linux, IOS, Android etc
- Pushing XBC to be listed on more Exchanges.
- Pushing XBC to be used in more 3rd party services.
Development Direction To be Confirmed